Thursday, July 24, 2014

Basket of Gratitude


I'm so excited for my first styling client! I get the joy of styling a "Garden Glam" birthday party for an incredibly talented, smart and beautiful young lady. We are planning a sit down dinner and movie night in the garden. I threw a basket of inspiration together. 
And I was so excited that I took a silly picture!
The day before I packed the bundle, I told a friend that my whole business plan is: Just take one step forward and trust God to show me the next one.
And this happened! I provided a piece for a wedding and the next day I got a text from a friend wanting styling services for a party.
 So this basket is my gratitude, excitement
and her atmosphere for a very special event!
Cheers to a very tight business plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment