Saturday, May 3, 2014

Church Bench

Come on in and have a sit!

Church Pew

What a beauty!
She is a treasure that I love and adore.
I consider her a friend.

She is even gorgeous from the back side.
She is a legitimate, real deal, church bench with song book holder in the back.



Now she is my dining table bench, art studio seat, homework chair, flexible seating and anything we ask her to be in our cozy little home. She's hardworking and absolutely stunning even with the love and patina that some little country church blessed her with.
She will also be available for rent very soon
for special lovely occasions.
I'm scouting out some sisters for her so I can provide multiples

for grander events.
Until then, she is the star!

If you are just jumping into my adventure,
I am in process, moving forward as we speak,
of opening up
olie-oh! vintage rental boutique

very soon.
I've been adding little appetizers to my Olio! blog because so many
people that I meet ask what type of items I will have on the menu.

Thanks for popping in for a sit with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment