Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cauliflower





Apple Green, Creamy Mac & Cheese, Grape Juice Purple, and Vanilla! I am describing the colors of Cauliflower. They are beautiful. They are delicious. And they are in season. 


Good thing too! We are eating "Clean, clean like Listerine." Ok. Cheesy quote, but my dad used to say it all the time and given this is the 3rd anniversary of his passing, I use his cliches proudly. I've finished my 30 Days to Feeling Fit and I'm feeling fit! So much so, that I'm going another 30 days! I've lost about 12 pounds, and have only had one stomach ache the whole time. I am not puffy any more and I get a lot of great sleep because when I'm tired, I go to bed instead of munching in front of the t.v. True love is halfway through his cleanse and needing some interesting munchies to share with the guys during the Super Bowl and these brightly colored heads of did the trick. Add, some olive oil, salt and pepper, and the Tomato Spread from Hummus Heaven and everyone's happy!


So happy that I made a platter for the girls too and added some other veggies to round it out!


Turns out I made too much for just us and we ended up saving a lot of time making dinner the next night. All these already chopped veggies ended up in Thai soup one night and a pasta sauce the following. I love eating like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment