Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Auction House Tonight!




6:00 pm
Tonight!
This is the place to be.
Crafters, decorators, good deal lovers, antique-ers,
jewelry lovers, car lovers, art lovers,
and people who like to have fun,
come out and join us!!!
Grab a glass of wine in their reception area,
appetizers,
and enjoy the sale.



AUCTION HOUSE
2085 San Ramon Blvd.
San Ramon
925 498-6590

My brother, Damon, is the auctioneer and
here is a very random snippet I recorded
just so I could show my mom who
has been too weak to make 
the evening sales.
I thought I'd post it just for fun
to show my friends what 
fun they are missing. Seriously, since
Auction House is just establishing itself
in the area, it is a great opportunity to get
some sweet, stinking deals. Just DVR "Middle"
and "Modern Family",
and get out here.
Here are some fun things you will be seeing at tonight's sale.
(I pulled these pics from www.aauctionhouse.net where you can
click to see more of the items that interest you.) 

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Tonka Trucks, Archie, Plastic Man and Popeye Comics


MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Small Wooden Barrel with Brass Details

12-Buffett 12-533 Buffet From 1935
Buffet from 1935

38-Cocktail Ring 38-553 Diamond and Star Ruby Cocktail Ring
Diamond and Star Ruby Cocktail Ring
$50,000 value


MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Harley Davidson Fat Boy

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Traffic Light on Stand

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Sherwood School Furniture Co.
Antique School Desk/Seat Combo

No comments:

Post a Comment