Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eye Doctor


Eye Doctor today.
Any Brian Regan fans out there?
Remember his joke about how we can be 
too booked up to see better?
"How is seeing everything clearly not a top priority?"
If you have no clue what I'm talking about
go to You Tube or Netflix or whatever
and watch Brian Regan's standup comedy
"I Walked On the Moon".
Anyways.
I'm there.
I finally 
cleared my schedule 
so I can find out if I'm seeing
everything clearly.
I find myself getting a wee bit
nervous driving around at night.
Hopefully,
I check out fine.
Hopefully you will check out the show I mentioned.
If you like to laugh painfully hard and you think that
comedy ABSOLUTELY CAN be clean and enjoyable with the kids,
then I promise you will love this.
I don't recommend listening to it by audio
in the car though,
if you are like me and your eyes shut
when your mouth opens up for a giant roll of laughter, and 
you-can't-see-through-the-tears kind of laugh.
Plus, half the fun is watching the faces he makes.
I would love to hear what your favorite Brian Regan jokes are.
My all time favorite is the airplane bit
and his older comedy about
spelling rules.
Let me know people!
Take Luck!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Tom, Travis, Courtny and I just got done watching "I walked on the moon." I laughed all my mascara off!

    ReplyDelete