Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just Some Holiday Advertising



Christmas is right around the corner.
Most of my faithful blog readers know
that I've started a new venture.
I am selling direct for Arbonne International.
I'm super enthusiastic about this endeavor
because I'm nutzo about the products.
I offer a health and wellness line,
skin care-fab! fab! fab!
and cosmetics
all 
pure
safe
beneficial.
That's all company slogan stuff
but in my own words
I found products that do what they say.
If they say they fight aging,
they do.
If they say they clear acne,
they do.
We tried,
We're hooked.
Learn more at
nicolegilmore.myarbonne.com
Well back to "Christmas around the corner."
I can hook anyone up that might like 
to buy luxurious, chemical free, botanical, pampering gifts,
pamper themselves with a gift,
stocking stuffers-lip glosses, cosmetic items
AND 
they want to avoid parking at the mall,
standing in long lines,
and 
traffic jams.
With the added bonus of saving 35%
on your shopping spree with me.
For $5 more,
I'll even wrap them in pretty bows for you.
Gentlemen,
I have beautiful gift items for
the pampering gifts for your
lovely ladies,
including beautiful massage oils,
wink! wink!
Here is the clincher-
if you want your goodies by
Christmas
you need to order by Friday, noon.
The discount will remain
through the end of
December
for any items that 
are not time sensitive.
I realize that most of you do not have
one of my gorgeous catalogues
but you can click the link
nicolegilmore.myarbonne.com
and select the 
"shop online" menu
to browse.
Don't order on line this time,
email me
jdeclan@yahoo.com
and I'll do the ordering for you-
for the DISCOUNT!
So easy!


P.S. My random musings on this blog will return. This blog is not all about me starting a business but note that every so often I'll pop an Arbonne-something on here that I think my readers/friends would like to know about or participate in. 
That's all.
and thanks.












AUCTION HOUSE
TONIGHT
6:00PM
2085 San Ramon Valley Blvd.

You may come early to register and preview items.
Here's what I find exciting!


1940's Zenith Wilshire Console





The Fire 911 is a phone!
The phone is inside.




The two pics above are antique 
fire extinguishers.

Saki Container.
It's huge.
Hard to tell in the pic.




I want this baby!
South Pacific pin ball machine.
Wooden legs.
It works.
Absolutely darling.


Poker Table for the man cave.



Auction HOuse is also a Toys for Tots Dropoff.
I'll see you there.
Perhaps we'll be competing 
for the same items.

No comments:

Post a Comment