Sunday, January 15, 2012

Luxurious Gluten Free Coconut Basil Pasta oops!!!

Correction!
Friends,
I am so sorry if you tried that recipe 
and did not find it insanely good.
I made it again last night
according to the recipe I posted
and realized that I 
FORGOT A VERY IMPORTANT INGREDIENT-
CURRY POWDER.
What on earth? How could I forget one of major ingredients?
The recipe I posted is being updated now
for those of you who want to try it.

Again, I am so so sorry.
I will not give you a bunch of excuses
as to why I was not running on all cylinders that night,
although I might say we were preparing for a speech tournament,
coaching students,
TrueLove way out-of-town for about the 8th day
and 
or course I am not giving you any excuses.

If you tried it and it was not insanely good because of my blooper,
I do hope that you give it another go,
and I will try not to do this to you guys ever again.
Thanks for your grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment