Monday, August 22, 2011

Liquid Energy


Here's what's giving me energy these days. 
I wish I could explain to you how it works and why it's so wonderful. I can't. Trust me, it is. The week I started dropping this magical liquid in my water, is the week that I made over my son's room. I'm not talking about changing sheets and moving furniture around. I'm talking, prepping floors, primer and painting floors, walls, ceiling, trim and taking multiple trips to Ace Hardware because "oops, need more paint because I spilled half of it on the floor in the middle of the night." I am NOT a high energy person and delight that I am one of those people who do not feel guilty when I linger a little too long. I like to meander. I love the quote "It's not a waste of time if you enjoyed yourself." So, boosts of energy that are noticable are more than significant to me. If being 40, busy or alive has zapped some of your energy for no good reason and you want it back AND you like putting natural healthy things into your body, then you may want to give Cell Food a try.
I bought mine at the local health food store.

No comments:

Post a Comment