Thursday, October 27, 2011

10 Things I'm Thankful for....

1) I'm thankful for my family. They love me. 

2) I'm thankful for waterproof mascara because I'm a crier. I cry when I'm happy and sad.
    Or when other people are happy or sad.

3) I'm thankful for music and dance. I love to dance!

4) I'm thankful for hot running water in my home. There are many other wonderful places   where this is not so. And clean drinking water too!

5) I'm thankful for pillows. A soft place to lay your head at night is a luxury as well.

6) I'm thankful for candle light. It's just magical sometimes.

7) I'm thankful for freedom. 

8) I'm thankful that I see, hear, speak, taste, walk, feel things, and remember things (most of the time.)  What miracles!

9) I'm thankful that God is so big.

10) I'm thankful that I'm me. It would be very stressful to be someone else. 












No comments:

Post a Comment