Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Don't Forget Dixie!!!!

Saturday, September 10th
Calli and I 
will be making Christmas Stockings
for the survivors 
of 
the Dixie Tornado.
1-4pm
in Alamo.
I did a posting on this a few weeks ago
which you can refer to.
I just wanted to remind my readers
that the day
is 
approaching
SATURDAY!!!!!

PLEASE COME!!!!!
The more the merrier!!!
Please just reply to this posting if you'd like to join
or you may rsvp on Carol's blog
which I linked 
further down.

You do NOT need to
know how to sew.
Carol has some plans for the non-sewers too.
Yes, please bring your crafty
daughter.
Bring Grandma.
This is for all ages.

No cute Stocking photos.
Sorry.
We will just use our imaginations
and show off the
finished products
next week.

PLEASE COME! 
If you're a friend of mine,
then you are a friend of Carol's.
See her blog
for 
more details.
I hope to be making stockings with you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love you girls....i will think of you all whistling dixie...making christmas stockings....in september....sipping hot coco or a green juice....without me, wah!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete