Monday, September 19, 2011

Recap on Craftivism Day


I wasn't going to post about this until I wanted
to generate enthusiasm for the
next big Craftivism
project,
but,
I read the recap at 
and felt like nobody could have
penned better
why we did this
and
why we LOVE it
and
why we are hooked
and
why you'll want to participate next time.
After reading it,
tears welled up in my eyes,
I felt like it was significant enough
to share straight away.
Please read the article
for yourself.
It's precious.

And a personal
THANK YOU!
to Brittny 

(that's Brittny)

for
describing her heart,
my heart
and all who
participated
so 
beautifully.
And of course,
a personal
THANK YOU!
to Carol 
(that's Carol)

for
doing all the homework,
before and after work,
supplying all the stuff,
feeding us,
(we just had to show up,
make stuff,
and have fun)
and she did all of that
and will do it all
over and over again
because
her heart for giving
is 
so 
BIG!!!!!!!!

Here are some fun pics!







1 comment: